Thursday, November 25, 2010

Time to Saw ‘em Off


This Thanksgivings Day afternoon most folks will be watching a football game cheering their favorite team. Our set will have the Texas Longhorns at Kyle Field where Texas A&M has a chance to finish off their rivals; Saw ‘em off! I never attended A&M, went to Sam Houston State so we didn’t have much to cheer about; but our daughter is a senior engineering student in Aggie land so we have a vested interest.


I can recall the thrill of watching the Corp when they came to Houston on game day against the Rice Owls. They were quite a sight to behold in their uniforms as they closed ranks and marched down the street playing their fight song. I decided to find a YouTube video, something close to match my memories and this is what I came up with.

No comments: