Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Fit the Terrorist Profile


First off, a tip of the cap to my friend Mike for posting a copy of the terrorist certificate radical right wing conservatives must now display as a warning to anyone coming in contact with us.

My fingerprints are already stored in a dusty file cabinet somewhere in Washington as Arlo Guthrie would say, “comin’ around once more on the guitar”, as another verse of Alice’s Restaurant played on. I hope to be a continual pain in the rear worthy of warrantless wire taps, black SUV tails and even one of those fancy quiet mode black ops helicopters following me around town.

I suggested to my Bishop in a meeting early this morning that we, as a group of religious right wing radicals might have to post a copy of this terrorist warning on our official bulletin board. One of my jobs as executive secretary is to add humor into an otherwise serious meeting.

No comments: