Friday, October 23, 2009

Relevant Only if Cows Could Vote


I always wanted to know how folks on the left felt about those who didn’t vote for Obama, now I know. According to some, the red areas are only relevant if cows could vote. Maybe that song the children were singing at grade school, the one that got so much attention had the chorus a bit off.

Barack Hussein Obama, Moo, Moo, Moo! We in the Blue are counting on you. Barack Hussein Obama, Moo, Moo, Moo! That magic supply of never ending money will always tide us through. Barack Hussein Obama, Moo, Moo, Moo! Tax the rich, they never earned it. Barack Hussein Obama, Moo, Moo, Moo. Hand it to us we don’t deserve it. Barack Hussein Obama, Moo, Moo, Moo!

I know, time for me to sit down and shut up, they won! All the same, I’ll keep on pointing out bits of data like this map “until the cows come home”.

No comments: