Saturday, August 12, 2006

Those Bad Guns

I read another article intended to generate fear and loathing toward gun owners in the Houston Chronicle today. The article written by Rick Weiss of the Washington Post, “Study: As their children age, gun owners' vigilance fades” (linked via title bar) starts off with, “Loaded firearms more often left out around teens, who are more likely to be injured by them”. This is just one more in the never ending saga, “Get those guns away from citizens who are too stupid to know how to use them or why they have them.”

Wouldn’t you think that these “older children” should have been instructed on the proper and safe use of firearms by their parents, those who own the firearms? The picture I’ve posted came from some other blogger’s site and I saved it to file quite a while back. I can’t remember who had it or I’d give them credit for catching the thought I wanted to share.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: