Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sometimes you have to laugh…


I was going through some of the “weird stories” listed on my local news website and came across this one, The Greatest Hoax of All Time .

“…for conspiracy theorists, the whole thing smelled of an elaborate hoax from the beginning. Hoax-theory advocates say the Apollo program was a mountain of lies that amounts to the greatest conspiracy of all time.”

I’m not one of those conspiracy theorists mentioned in the story. I painted the picture many years ago as a follow up to a sketch I did one day when suffering from the flu. Imagination is a wonderful distraction, astronauts taking fishing gear to the moon would likely use cheese for bait.

Go read the article; however, my idea of the greatest hoax of all time would have to be the Religion of Global Warming, Climate Change; call it what you will. The wool has been pulled over so many, believing the trumped up phony science data and turning over power to a band of thieves promising to keep Chicken Little safe. Cap and Trade will save the planet, Nationalized Health Care Reform is the only answer and the Check is in the Mail; yea, right?

No comments: