Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Meme

I saw this on the Tigersue’s Jungle ( link in title bar ) and I thought I would do it! Please enjoy it.

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate, but I won't turn down eggnog either!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Wraps them absolutely!

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? If I ever find it, yes.

5. When do you put your decorations up? About the first or second week of December; but, when I was a kid we bought our tree on Christmas Eve and Santa decorated it after we all went to bed.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey!

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Getting a brand new bicycle.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I can still hear my bell ring.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With Old fashioned style glass ornaments mostly. Right now as many unbreakable at the bottom of the tree!

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love to see the Snow, it happens about once every 10 years here in Houston.

12. Do you ice skate? No.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I wrote a special journal to give each of my grown children that took several months to compile and then have printed and bound.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with my family, and the MUSIC!

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Charlotte Rouse

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We used to write our letters to Santa and place them on a plate with some cookies and milk. The next morning, after Santa had read our wish list, the paper was burnt by Santa’s magic gloves and curled in the middle of the plate.

17. What tops your tree? A star on the small tree and an angel on the big tree.

18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? I think I enjoy giving more now, watching in anticipation as the gifts are received.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Mary
Did You Know ( Donnie Osmond )

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum, but I don't eat them much anymore.

Now I would love to see what others of you say! Let me know!

No comments: