Monday, January 21, 2008

In line with the theme of Martin Luther King Day…

I went back into my files and found another photograph taken via the side view mirror, this time with a spot mirror which reflected the intensity of the skies above while permitting a view of Big Bend Country. If you look very closely, click on the image to enlarge, you can see Lucy in the passenger seat; my companion for time and all eternity.

The idea occurred to me, thinking of how much it means to have love in my life, to include this particular video by Foreigner, “I wanna know what love is”. This reminded me of the Coke commercial video, I want to teach the world to sing”, where a diverse cross section of people can be seen enjoying themselves without regard for race. Isn’t this the way we were intended to get along?



No comments: