Monday, November 02, 2009

Free Plug for Meridian Magazine


One of the places I visit often is Meridian Magazine , “The place where Latter Day Saints Gather”, as their header announces. It costs nothing to enjoy, there being no subscription fee as with other quality sources such as the Wall Street Journal on line. They exist because folks donate of their own free will to offset the Proctors operating expenses and keep a really quality publication up and running, much like PBS.

If I can justify sending PBS a donation, knowing how it’s run by a bunch of left leaning progressives, the least I could do is help out the folks at Meridian Magazine; I sent them a small donation a few minutes ago. I think I liked the photograph they used, yea, that must have been why I opened my wallet.

No comments: