Monday, April 09, 2007

Say Ahhhhhh…


The folks at the place where I’m getting my physical therapy were having some difficulty in obtaining the lab reports associated with the all the fancy tests that I had taken at the hospital. Lucy called and found the right person who was more than happy to make a CD of all the tests along with those reports that summarized what those pictures, MRI’s and X-rays showed. Lucy then took that CD over to the physical therapy clinic and kept a copy for our files.

I figured out how to follow the simple instructions and spent the last half hour or so looking at my innards here on my computer. There were hundreds of pictures that showed what I looked like as if sliced and diced and then stacked and packed. I used to look over the ER doctor’s shoulders when they were examining a gun shot victim’s X-rays when I was a cop. I got to see some interesting “shots” complete with shattered bones, arteries spewing and filling voids that shouldn’t be spewed and filled. These pictures were a little different, these were mine.

I hope they figure out what’s pinching and how to make it right soon. I’ll share this one, a standard view of my crooked spine. If there are any medical students out there, have fun and stop laughing.

No comments: