Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Baseball season blog


The Astros split their first two games of the season with St. Luis to get things rolling in 2005. We get to watch most of their games; except half of them are on a really poor quality picture, our local station 52. The good part is that the other games are on FoxSW which is why everyone should have a big screen HDTV; awesome. I listened to spring training games on the radio; now it’s the real deal and I catch it any way I can, radio when I am working and television when I can sit for a while. It was a long winter waiting for baseball to get going; worth the wait.

Business has been good this week and so I haven’t had much time to sit around and blog. With any luck I will stay busy for a while and only have time to comment on everyone else’s blogs; that would be terrible. “Please don’t throw me in the briar patch”, is that permitted or has that been scratched from the PC list?

No comments: