Saturday, April 23, 2005

Interview with “Insurgent”


According to reliable sources the following interview was recorded regarding attempts on the White House.

D.R. - By your own admission the plan was the White House all along, is that true?

Insurgent - The record is clear, The White House was the target and I failed.

D. R. – If you had the chance to do it again would you still go after the White House?

Insurgent - The White House and President Bush are the reason I will never rest.

D. R. - Have you anything you would like to say to the American people?

Insurgent - I really did throw my Vietnam War medals over the fence and now the Swift Boat people are on my list too. Have to run, doing a Heinz Ketchup commercial over at Martha’s Vineyard with Hanoi Jane.

D. R. - So, America, there you have it.

Insurgent - Dan, why are you holding that ice cream cone like it was a microphone and when are you going to cash that check we sent you?

D.R. - I wanted chocolate, oh, the money isn’t important. I hate George as much as you do. I’d have done it for free.

No comments: