Friday, March 17, 2006

Back Up Again


I decided to start all over with a new template, having saved the information with all my side bar information in advance. It seems to have worked; at least I was able to view my blog. With any luck all those nice little tools, especially the one that helps hide URL links will work as they were designed to work.

Thanks and a tip of the hat goes out to my blogging friends, Eric and Brad for support and suggestions over the past 24 hours while my site was off in a parallel universe or something.

3 comments:

T. F. Stern said...

Not exactly what I'd hoped for, most of my side bar will not load back in, when I tried to post a new article the whole blog vanished, except that if I went in through edit, I could look at it as if it had posted properly. I bet it's something simple, what, I have no idea. I will go back at it tomorrow.

T. F. Stern said...

Just a guess; but maybe Blogger is having some real problems, not just my site. I will wait around, twiddle my thumbs and do some deep breathing mantra things for a while longer. Hmmmmmm, Hmmmmmm, Hmmmmm...it's not working. Hmmmmmm, Hmmmmmm ...

Anonymous said...

It's good that you were able to convince T.F. Stern to give you access to his blog. As I noticed when I changed the format of my blog, I had to save the links on my template so that I wouldn't lose them all. Just remember, my site is the absolute most important. Make sure it is added or I will sumon the blogger gods to deny you access to T.F. Stern's site again.