(1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
(2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few, and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."
(3) "(We) can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."
(4) "We have to build a political consensus, and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own turf in order to create this common ground."
(5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."
(6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy - that they are being watched."
Now you might think these were the famous words of the Father of communism, Karl Marx.
And you would be on the right track in thinking so.
But you would be wrong. These pearls of socialist/Marxist wisdom are from none other than our very own, home-grown Marxist. . . . Hillary Clinton!
Dick Morris worked with Hillary and knows her well. He says that at her core, Hillary is a sincere, committed Socialist that truly believes in the redistribution of wealth for the common good. Her public statements tend to confirm his assessment of her political philosophy.
Be afraid, Be very afraid!!
This came to from my friend Richard Sutton and deserves to be shared. The unfortunate part; those who revere Queen Hillary will ignore the dangers in favor of anyone who isn’t a Republican.