Friday, October 20, 2006

Halloween Meme

Halloween Meme

I found this as shared by Mary A., By Study and Also By Faith ( linked via title bar)


1. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
The Rose Garden, a flash back movie about what went on in German prison camps.

2. 2. What was your favorite Halloween Costume from childhood, and adulthood?
Every kid wanted a cape so he could be Superman. I still have my cape; only now I’m Keyman, complete with blue tights, picking locks faster than a speeding bullet. If it still fits it will be fun to see how my grandson reacts; maybe he’ll say, “Wow, Peapaw’s an Incredible!”

3. If you had an unlimited budget, what would your Fantasy Costume be for this Halloween?
One of the characters from a Harry Potter movie.

4. When was the last time you went Trick Or Treating?
When I was a little kid.

5. What's your favorite Halloween Candy?
The miniature Hershey’s Dark Chocolate bars.

6. Tell us about a scary nightmare you had.
It was a police related series of bad dreams that followed an actual incident. My partner and I had to draw down on a suspect with a pistol. In the dream we shot him only to find it was a toy, the second time he had a machine gun and we recognized him as having once been in the police academy and lastly all my bullets had been put in backwards and jammed my pistol.

7. What is your Supernatural Fear?
This might fit in with scary nightmares, being able to fly by just tilting my head back, except it happens when you don’t expect it, and then I end up going too fast or out of control.

8. What is your Creepy-Crawlie Fear?
Spiders; just talking about them makes my back tighten.

9. Tell us about a time when you saw a ghost, or heard something go Bump in the night.
This was a police incident also. My partner and I were checking out an alarm on a large repair shop; he going one way and I the other. I turned the corner and out of the shadows I heard “kathunka” and I went into a crouch aiming my pistol toward a large box in the shadows. I almost shot their old style time clock.

10. Would you ever stay in a real Haunted House overnight?
No; but I love the old Don Knotts movie, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken.

11. Are you a traditionalist (just a face) Jack O'Lantern Carver, or do you get really creative with your pumpkins?

Traditionalist.

12. How much do you decorate your home for Halloween?
I let the leaves stay on the yard; I know, that doesn’t count.

13. What do you want on your Tombstone?
Canadian Bacon, Mushrooms and Black Olives. (I couldn't resist!) ( I liked that too )

Now I'm off to find someone to tag; Bonnie, Jennifer, Tigersue, Ethne, and Al the Old Whig.

No comments: