Friday, November 25, 2005

No Tribble at all















After having enjoyed a great Thanksgiving dinner I got out the camera and took this group shot of my kids. I guess I would have to say thank you to those responsible for bringing the digital camera into everyday use. From left to right: Jennifer, Justin holding Jocelyne, Bonnie holding JJ and William ( aka: Harcourt Fenton Mudd ). You’d have to be a Star Trek fan to enjoy that mild attempt at humor.

I did work up the courage to make a few adjustments to my Blogger Template; most notable would be the restoration of the HCBA blog roll along with adding to the blog roll Lucy’s business homepage along with Jennifer’s blogsite. It all works so I must have pulled it off; “ ‘twas no tribble at all”, as Scotty would have said.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: