Monday, May 21, 2007

Blogs that may not have seen the light of day

Dana at Principled Discovery posted “My Favorite Unpopular Posts”, ten articles which may not have registered interest in the comment section. ( linked via title bar )

Dans’s challenge was general in nature, “Share ten of your favorite posts, although they went largely unnoticed in the broader blogosphere.” I’ve been meaning to sort through my files, assign them smaller groups in order to reference them and clean up the clutter. My blog might not show up as anything other than a fly speck in the “broader blogosphere” so most anything I’ve posted should qualify.



  • 1. Best Job I Ever Had


  • 2. Looking for an Old Photograph


  • 3. Where Do You Go For A View ?


  • 4. The Other Side of the Coin


  • 5. First Verse Only, Please


  • 6. Finding Treasure


  • 7. Share Time Tip Jar


  • 8. Who Fired That Shot?


  • 9. HPD Guide Lines for Unauthorized Beards/Roll Call Inspection


  • 10. Membership Dues Serve a Purpose

  • No comments: