Monday, February 21, 2005

Nerd Test Skewed


I just wanted to say that the Nerd Testing questions are skewed to reflect modern day nerds and left off some relevant questions for my generation. Here’s my list of questions that would have seemed just as important:

Have you ever owned a Slide Rule?

If the answer was yes, do you still know how to use a Slide Rule?

Did you ever own a shirt that had a Fruit Loop? ( I wonder if the newer nerds even know what a Fruit Loop is)

Were you a member of the Science Club or the Chess Club?

Do you now or have you ever received on a monthly basis:

A. National Geographic
B. Academy of Sciences Monthly
C. Neither
D. Both


How fast could you solve the Rubik’s Cube?

Do you still own any 8 Track tapes?

Is Times Roman your default font setting?

Now, with that out of the way I feel much better at having scored so poorly on the Nerd Test that I posted to my sidebar. I'd give a tip of the hat to The Unrepentant Individual, except that he quit showing off his 58% Nerd score on his side bar. Where's the pride, where's the pride?

No comments: